- Practice from the comfort of home or anywhere and whenever you like
- Fresh content every month and a curated library of classes to choose from
- Choose from a variety of class styles and types for any level
- Build strength, progress and challenge yourself in a supportive online environment
- Learn from high quality and experienced teachers
- Learn meditation and relaxation techniques to facilitate calm and reduce stress
- Connect to community and your teacher with livestream practices
- Experience our signature aerial flow classes and the benefits of inversions
Your purchase is complete.
Thank you for your payment. Enjoy your One Day Pass to Body Flow Yoga videos.
An automated payment receipt will be sent to your registered email.Start Streaming Now
Online Studio Passes
Practice with us live in the studio every week. Each class is available afterwards if you can’t join us live.Sign Up Now
Choose from our selection of on demand classes. Updated monthly.Sign Up Now
Create an Account
One day pass
- 24 hours unlimited access to livestream + selected on demand classes.
- Valid for 24 hours from time of purchase.
- Unlimited access to livestream + selected on demand classes.
- Valid from date of purchase.
- Ongoing membership billed monthly, no lock in, cancel anytime.
What our customers say
- Tracker Chaps4 months ago - Google
I took a Flow class with Chantal and it was really good. She hasn’t been teaching long but you wouldn’t know it. Lots of modifications for everyone, tailored it to the day and a beautiful voice. I was made to feel really welcome from beginning to end and the studio is really lovely. Would definitely return if I’m in Melbourne again. Thank you:)
- Zoe Tranter1 year ago - Google
I’ve been a member at this studio for over a year and I absolutely love it. The teachers are extremely professional, you always feel safe yet challenged energetically. It’s amazing to see how much my strength and flexibility has increased and also my mindfulness. Beautiful studio and great classes not only for aerial but also mat yoga. Highly recommend!
- Lauren Brady3 years ago - Facebook
It’s official, I’m an aerial yoga addict! All of the teachers have their own beautiful ways of teaching, but a special thank you to Sarah and Atika for making sure I always leave with a giant smile on my face, even when I’ve come in on the most stressful of days �Elizabeth Scalise3 years ago - Facebook
Absolutely amazing classes. Each instructor has such a unique and beautiful way of teaching. I honestly cannot believe the positive changes I have already noticed within my body overall, even in such a short time of attending. I will definitely be signing up for a full time membership after my 30 day pass ends.
- Oliver Thompson3 years ago - Facebook
I was just in Melbourne for the weekend and attended an aerial class with Sophie. Great space, light and very welcoming atmosphere. Class was great and challenging with great instruction, motivation and cue from Sophie. Will definitely come back and tempted to move to Melbourne after that class.
- Elizabeth Hare3 years ago - Facebook
Safe place my temple. The space I come to to smile and nourish my body and soul . Staff here are welcoming and the studio is stunning . On a Monday morning a rainbow appears in the studio towards the end of class . Even mother nature bring happy colourful light to this place .Jen Blankenship4 years ago - Facebook
I signed up for the 1 month for $99 and I couldn't get enough. I've been a regular member for 3 months now. All of the instructors are so wonderful and create a fun and warm environment that pushes your boundaries in yoga. While the high price tag may turn some away, I urge you to take the plunge. This studio is worth EVERY PENNY!
- Sharon McNamara-Youl5 years ago - Facebook
So much fun doing the Restore class. Low aerial work was both challenging and invigorating. Getting the twist out of the silk helped, murder on the hips for a first timer. Can't wait for an Aerial Intro class so I can go full aerial!! Pleasant clean space, and lovely instructor. Shavasana in the fully outstretched silk was a serene experience.
- Wendy Lime6 years ago - Facebook
Amazing teachers, great studio with natural light and clean facilities. Aerial yoga is so much fun, you feel like a kid again flying upside down. Every class is different and interesting. The silks act as a really good support for making challenging yoga poses a little easier and deeper. Definitely coming back to do more!