Having a home yoga practice is a great way to stay relaxed and clear in uncertain times. We are so pleased to be able to offer live stream classes to our community so that you can continue to practice with us from anywhere.
Setting up for online live stream classes
- Book your class via the timetable page on our website, or through the body flow or mindbody app on your mobile. These can both be downloaded for free from your app store.
- Download the Zoom app to your laptop or phone (however you plan to watch the class) Spend some time familiarizing yourself with the setup
- 30 minutes before your class we’ll email you a link to join the class. Note, it is important to book your class 45 minutes ahead of the class start time to ensure you receive your link to join.
- Setup your yoga space and then click the link and join class anytime from 15 minutes before the class onwards.
- Enjoy! Say hi to the teacher, choose whether to have your video on or not, once class commences your microphone will be muted. If you’re having technical difficulties, a body flow admin assistant will be present in each class to help. Joining the class early is the best way for us to assist you with any technical hiccups.
- After class leave us a message in the chat window so we know how you went. You can also reply to this email with your feedback.
Online live stream class FAQ’s
What is a live stream class?
It’s live video and audio of our teachers leading a class for you in real time. As opposed to a pre-recorded class. It means we can talk and connect to you and that you are practising at the same time as other students that join the class.
What’s the Zoom App, how do I get it?
You can download this app for free onto your mobile or laptop by searching for it in your app store or by googling download zoom from your computer. Follow the prompts to install and create your account.
I’ve joined the class but I can’t hear or see the teacher?
Check your microphone and video settings, these are located at the bottom of the screen. You can mute and unmute your own microphone and the sound on the class. You can also choose to have the video of yourself participating in the class turned off.
I’m going to be a tad late, can I still join the class?
Yes! Join up to 15 minutes late, just ensure you take some time to warm up before diving into anything physically strong 🙂
How do I chat or send a message to the teacher to say thanks?
Click the chat bubble icon at the bottom of your page. You’ll see an option to send the message to everyone, or just to the teacher or another individual student in the class.