Escape to the tranquil Amarant retreat with body flow teacher Lisa Ball for a weekend of yoga, meditation and being immersed in nature. Held over three days and two nights and set amidst 25 acres of luscious temperate rainforest in the Yarra Ranges National Park, this retreat provides a potent opportunity to pause from the hustle and bustle of daily life and reconnect to what truly matters.
As the heat of Summer transitions into the cooler and more contemplative tones of Autumn, we’ll harness the energy of the elements to rest, reflect and profoundly nourish ourselves.
This retreat includes:
- Morning meditation and embodied yoga asana practice
- Afternoon practices to deepen our sense of presence, wellbeing and vitality including; restorative yoga, movement meditation, journaling and embodied mindfulness practices
- 2 nights accommodation, choose from single, double, triple or four person share rooms.
- 3 x daily delicious organic vegetarian meals plus juices and snacks (dietary requirements can be accommodated)
- Free time every day to be in nature, walk, rest, read and sleep.
Dates: Labour Day weekend Saturday 9 March 2019 (arrive by 2pm) – Monday 11 March 2019 (finishes 2pm)
Location: Amarant Retreat Center, 1475 Don Road, Don Valley (approximately 90 minutes from Melbourne)
Investment & booking: Places are strictly limited and there are only a certain amount of each room type available.
To view accommodation in more detail click here.
Twin share room: $826
Triple share room: $782
Four person share room: $716
Single room: $1090